Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Extreme multi-tasking

So I believe this may be the busiest week of our lives so far! Right now I am sitting under the heat in a salon getting my hair done as I blog. This would be the reason for the title of today's blog. We had the Yousafani's come Monday night and are currently staying at our house. That adds 3 more to an already cramped house! We are trying to get the basement finish started. Sunday night we had my cousin Jerry Bassett come and see what he needs to do to finish it. He is coming back tonight to give us his quote, so as soon as the hair is done I have to rush home to meet with him. Last night I had conferences with Emma and Bella's teachers. They are both doing well, but we have a few things we need to work on. Ben had a trial the last 2 days and was finally dismissed today after 2 years of dealing with it!! We are so happy it is finally over :) The kids and I are flying out this Saturday for FL leaving Ben behind to work and oversee the basement. Well I better finish up my hair.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:SE Bristol Dr,Waukee,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment